Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Water Polo Game

My brother invited me to his last water polo game of the season the day before Halloween. I hadn’t been to one of his games this season, so I was glad when it worked out that we could get to Enumclaw for it. I decided to try taking pictures of the game, and I had a lot of fun getting pictures of big splashes and the boys’ fierce faces as they played. Plus I felt all special that they let me get closer to the pool (inside the fence that separates the audience from the pool!) just cuz I had a big camera. ;) So here are a couple of my favorite pictures. Josh’s team are wearing the maroon and gold headgear, and he’s the goalie.

Halloween 109

Halloween 110

Halloween 133

Halloween 135

Halloween 150
Hi Uncle Josh!

Halloween 154

Halloween 160

Halloween 170
I think the blue of the water in this picture is awesome.

Halloween 186

Halloween 187

Halloween 207

Halloween 194
My handsome brother after the Varsity’s game – his team won by one in over time! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That looks intense!