Friday, January 21, 2011

Week Two

As promised!

Jan 8

Jan 8 – Daddy comforting Lily after a tumble on her new tricycle (which she loves!).

Jan 9

Jan 9 – My new boots! I just love them! I’ve been looking for a pair of cute boots forever now and was so stoked when I found these on clearance for how much? $17.50, thank-you very much!

Jan 10

Jan 10 – Playing in Mommy’s bed. I think they’re pretty cute.

Jan 11

Jan 11 – The only picture I took all day. It was one of those times I walked by and saw this and thought “What a cute picture this could make. I want to remember this.” Michael was helping “Spot” clean the kitchen. He loves our Roomba and is always excited to turn him on and let him vacuum.

Jan 12Jan 12

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jan 12 – I couldn’t pick just one picture for this day, so I cheated. Michael woke up too early this day, so he got to watch me exercise. I love his sweet curly, just-woke-up hair. We got some seriously slushy snow overnight and the kids were so excited to play in it. I helped Lily make her first snowman. She thought it was pretty awesome. We used olives for the eyes/mouth/buttons, and both the kids couldn’t stop eating the olives. Smile

Jan 13

Jan 13 – My sweet little Lily, excited about the cupcakes she was helping me make.

Jan 14

Jan 14 – The day of Lily’s birthday party with friends. She got an art set from Tommy, and as soon as Michael was asleep that was the first thing she wanted to play with.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute boots! Your legs are TINY. :) I'm loving all of your pictures! I may have to jump on the Project 365 bandwagon too. Even if I'm starting super late...