Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Behind

Obviously I’m a little slow getting pictures of our corn maze/pumpkin picking adventure up, but it was such a fun day I wanted to share. So excuse my tardiness, and enjoy some pictures!

Visiting Parents 270

Visiting Parents 224

Visiting Parents 232

Visiting Parents 194

Visiting Parents 195

My cute sister came with us. She’s fun to hang out with, and she’s really good with my kids. Score. Smile

Visiting Parents 235

Visiting Parents 265

Michael took awhile to decide that he liked walking around the corn maze. It might have had something to do with his needing a nap – it was kind of a spur of the moment decision to go to a Pumpkin Farm and not just Safeway to get our pumpkins, so we didn’t plan around naptime. We tried to carry Michael at first, but had to settle for chasing him around, herding him in the right direction, and playing lots of games of “jump out of the cornstalks roaring like a monster.”

After the corn maze, we were off to pick our pumpkins. I wish we had planned ahead a little more and done some of the other activities, like the petting zoo and some of the other kids’ activities, but there was no time. Next time!

Visiting Parents 277

It was a really big pumpkin farm. I think we explored all of 1 1/2 rows of pumpkins before grabbing ours. So many to choose from!

Visiting Parents 275

My mom’s cute boots on my sister. I really wish I had some cute rain boots! You know, my birthday is coming up… Winking smile

Visiting Parents 280

Visiting Parents 282

Picking the perfect pumpkin. It’s apparently a complicated process including how they smell.

Visiting Parents 286

Visiting Parents 287

Visiting Parents 290

Visiting Parents 302

Our multicolored finds!

Visiting Parents 311

Driving home! Ok, not really. I was surprised that Lily was excited about the tractor and wanted to sit in it. She really liked it though.

I can’t seem to finish this post, so that must mean it’s getting too long. Part two to follow!

No comments: