Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Family

Hey it’s Ben here.  We went to Colorado last week to visit my family.  My youngest brother Matthew just got back from his mission in South Africa, and it was the first time in a long time that we were able to get all my siblings together.  And my nephew Joseph was blessed there as well.  Natalie has all the pictures of the whole family, and I’ll post them or link to them once they’re available.  We went to the zoo, played raquetball, wii, croquet, card games, and lots of fun family time.  We didn’t have our camera out very often, but here’s a selection of some of the good ones.

Matt's Home! 015

Matt's Home! 064

Matt's Home! 030

Matt's Home! 065

Matt's Home! 087

Matt's Home! 046

Matt's Home! 108

Matt's Home! 116

 Matt's Home! 128

Matt's Home! 207

Matt's Home! 243

Matt's Home! 244

Matt's Home! 266

Matt's Home! 325

Matt's Home! 333

Matt's Home! 349

Matt's Home! 341

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That crazy child at the bottom playing in the dirt. What were her parents thinking? ;)

Natalie Lundberg said...

Cute pictures! I proud that you didn't make Mom cry....I started to twice but she held it in:( It was a really fun trip.

Stephanie Vogel said...

Emily! You chopped your hair! I love it!

Karrie said...

Emily...you cut your hair-is your dad still talking to you? Love it!!!