Friday, September 28, 2007

Pregnancy update

So this will be short, but I wanted to update on how Lily is doing. I had my third ultrasound yesterday, and they were checking to see if she had grown sufficiently that we could stop being worried. The first ultrasound she was a little small, in the 25th percentile, and the second one she was in the 17th percentile. So they upped the folic acid they want me to take, told me to have two baby aspirin a day, and told me to eat 120 grams of protien instead of 80. So not fun, but I managed it for two weeks and went back, and it really made a difference. Lily is now in the 37th percentile!! Yay! I was really worried, because they told me if she went under the 10th percentile, there was a good chance I wouldn't carry to term, and now there is much less chance of that. So Lily is doing better, and I'm feeling justified for all the protien I had to make myself eat. Life is good!

Also, my brother got his mission call yesterday! He's going to the Mexico, Tijuana mission, and reports to the MTC on Jan. 30th. Quite a ways away, but he's pretty excited. At least in all probability he'll get to see Lily before he leaves, as her due date is the 20th. So that's nice, beacuse I was kind of sad before when I thought that he would leave before she was born. Now she just better not be late!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

And she better not be 10 days late!! I am glad to hear that she is healthy and that you don't need to worry so much about that anymore. Hopefully I won't always be the only one posting on your blog:)

Chippy said...

I am so glad to hear that she is doing better and you are not worrying as much. I love the name Lily!! (That's one of my best friends names.) So what else are you up to these days? Found any other great deals on Ebay? We should all get together again. We always love seeing everybody. And look Vanessa is not the only one posting on your blog!!!